Work Health & Safety Policy
Quicksew is proud to be considered one of the leaders in the field of commercial projects to new and refurbished hospitals, nursing homes, schools, colleges, apartments, residential, commercial, motel and government projects.
Quicksew’s Integrated Management System has been documented, implemented, maintained and improved to provide continuing direction with the business activities. The functions and processes of the Integrated Management System are applicable to all aspects of our operations, including those conducted by subcontractors on behalf of the company.
The Health and Safety of those who work either directly or indirectly for Quicksew is of the utmost importance to Senior Management and it is our ultimate goal to continually improve WHS performance within the business.
In order to achieve this, the following objectives have been established:
- Communicating this policy to all existing employees and to new employees when they commence with Quicksew
- Complying with all WHS legislation and other requirements which are relevant to Quicksew
- Making our commitment to Health and Safety visible to all interested parties
- Setting measurable objectives and targets which will be monitored to ensure continual improvement
- Maintaining and Integrated Management System which meets the requirements of AS/NZS 4801:2001
This policy together with the measurable objectives and targets will be reviewed on an annual basis to ensure that it remains relevant and suitable to the operations of Quicksew.