Quicksew are proud to announce the availability of a new service to assist Architects:
The FF&E Specification Enabler™
(Furniture Fittings & Equipment)
Use this interactive checklist to get your specification confirmed to meet best practice “FIT FOR PURPOSE” for any hard or soft Furnishings chosen for a refit or new construction.
• Improve accuracy.
• Reduce specification errors and installation problems.
• Get the specification confirmed for quoting FASTER.
• Reduce questions back from suppliers.
• Minimise the potential for variations.
Created by Quicksew to meet feedback from facility end users, architects & construction partners. Contains 155 easy checks / issues that will help deliver greater accuracy & fit for purpose specification that is easier for suppliers to respond to.
or call 1800 065 068 for help in using it.
Why did Quicksew provide this template?
The Answer is simple:
• FASTER MORE ACCURATE responses.
• Better value according to function and budget
• Better fit for purpose responses.
• Specifications that suit the job and construction needs – without being held up during construction because of work arounds or variations or questions from installers.