Aged Care Furniture
Quicksew Total Concept Creations Sells Aged Care Furniture
Do you need aged care furniture for a retirement or Independent living home? Quicksew Total Concept Creations has everything that you need to make your facility comfortable and welcoming to not only residents but their guests. From chairs to tables to bedroom furniture, you will find everything you require when you trust us with your needs.
Benefits of Retirement Home Furniture
There are several advantages in purchasing quality residential care facility furniture. Some reasons why we believe an assisted living facility would benefit from this investment include:
- Comfort: Any resident at an assisted living facility will tell you that it’s imperative for them to relax in comfortable furniture. The fact that an older generation will be using these pieces makes it all the more important that the furniture in every room of your retirement home will make your residents feel at ease.
- More attractive for potential residents: When a prospective resident or their family members come to tour your facility, they will be on the lookout for certain features. If they see plenty of comfortable furniture for their loved ones to use, they may be more inclined to trust you with their care.
- Built to last: Any person that owns or manages a retirement home will tell you that it’s a job that expands regular business hours. When you purchase furniture specifically made for a nursing home or assisted living facility, you can rest assured that it’s a piece built to withstand the test of time.
Would you like to learn more about the benefits of furniture for care homes? Just ask.
Related Services We Provide to Retirement Living Furniture
Although we provide a quality line of senior living furniture, we also provide a variety of other merchandise such as:
- Floor lamps: Appropriate lighting in a room can make all the difference between a warm and welcoming space and a cold ambience. We sell floor lamps that bring the perfect atmosphere to any room. One of our best sellers is the Frame Bronze Floor Lamp with Oval Shade – B165L. This sleek lamp sits nicely against a wall or corner.
- Outdoor furniture: Just because a person is in a senior retirement community doesn’t mean that they will spend their entire day indoors. Creating an outdoor space with furniture that your residents can enjoy is a wonderful way to encourage them to get outside for a breath of fresh air. A daybed chair with cushions provides the opportunity to engage in a conversation or indulge in a book in comfort outdoors.
- Office furniture: It’s important to remember that you have to provide your staff with the furniture they need to perform their job. Desks, chairs or boardroom tables can help your team work more efficiently. Whether you decide to purchase the same desk chair for each staff member or you let them choose their preference, you can count on finding something that they will enjoy.
Tips for Getting More Value Out of Your Luxury Care Home Furniture
We pride ourselves on providing our customers with ways to get more value out of their purchase of furniture for assisted living apartments. Here are some suggestions:
- Look through the gallery: Do you want a better idea of how a piece of furniture may look in a room? Our gallery will help. We’ve taken pictures of locations that we’ve furnished. Whether you’re on the fence about how a chair will look in a dayroom or how a table will appear in the dining room, these pictures can help you finalise your decision.
- Talk to your team: Your staff is your eyes and ears on the ground regarding the appearance of your facility. Before you place your order, you should speak with them about the furniture you intend to buy. They could provide you with valuable insight regarding items you may not have realised you should buy.
- Download the catalogue: Do you want more of a description of our furniture or accessories? Be sure to download our Quicksew Product Guide. From the exact size of the piece to clear colour images, you will find everything you need to make an informed decision.
Key Questions to Ask Quicksew Regarding Assisted Living Furniture
As trusted aged care furniture suppliers, we realise that you may have specific questions regarding furniture for nursing homes. Examples of typical questions we receive are:
- Can you tell me what other clients think about your furniture? Absolutely. We have not only worked with other assisted living facilities but hospitals as well. Read through some of our testimonials to learn more about our clients’ thoughts on our products and their experience working with our team.
- Could I see your products in person? If you’re the type of person who would prefer to see our selection before finalising your purchase, we have you covered. Come to our head office in Bathurst and walk through our showroom. A member of our team can give you a better explanation of our products during your visit.
- How long will it take for me to receive my order? We work on putting together your order from the moment you finalise it. As we begin to process your order, we will provide you with an up-to-date timeline of when you can expect it. If you have any questions regarding your order while we’re working on it, we encourage you to contact our staff with your concerns.
How to Customise Your Order for Furniture for Aged Care Facilities
Every owner of an aged care facility always looks for ways to help their location stand out for interested residents and remain comfortable for current ones. Quality furniture for nursing home rooms can help you do just that. Some suggestions regarding how to customise your order are:
- Consider your timber colour: The right colour on a wooden chair can pull the entire room together. For example, if you have a light-coloured room, you should choose the shade of wood carefully. We offer options for both light-coloured and dark-coloured wooden chairs. Would you prefer a chair that has arms? No problem. We offer both versions.
- Opt for a table with wheels: Do you plan on using a room in your facility for different activities? While you may need stationary tables in the majority of rooms in a retirement home, purchasing tables with the option to add wheels can help make setting up and breaking down events easier.
- Ask about curtains: If you have a resident that is sensitive to sunlight, you may want to adjust your curtain order to include both sheer and blackout curtains. You or your resident can close blackout curtains throughout the day if natural light becomes too overwhelming in their room. For common rooms, you can use sheer curtains to ensure the space remains bright and cheerful.
About Quicksew Total Concept Creations
With over 40 years of experience, you can count on receiving quality furniture. Regardless of the room you’re furnishing. We will collaborate with you to find the ideal furniture for your assisted living facilities.
Contact us today to start your order or to request an eQuote.