Hospital Privacy Curtain
The Need for a Hospital Privacy Curtain
When you walk into any hospital or emergency room, you will notice that a hospital privacy curtain divide the cubicles. At Quicksew Total Concept Creations we have spent many years providing hospitals and clinics with all their curtain needs. We have become one of the leading suppliers of hospital furniture, curtains, bedding, and blinds, to hospitals and other healthcare facilities across the Eastern Seaboard.
Benefits of Hospital Privacy Screens
Privacy is of the utmost importance when it comes to treating patients in hospitals and emergency rooms. Many hospitals have invested in hospital privacy screens that are movable, allowing doctors to move the screen directly around the patient, preventing other patients or visitors from seeing them while being examined. For doctors operating out of private practices or smaller clinics, these screens are ideal as they can be folded up and stored out of the way. Here are some more benefits of using these screens:
- Patient feels more comfortable. Choosing to use fabric privacy screens with various subtle patterns and colours can make a patient feel more comfortable. Studies have shown how different colours can affect a person’s mood, so by using subtle pastel colours, you can make an ill person feel more comfortable for the duration of their treatment.
- Lowers spread of germs. There is a higher risk of germs and bacteria spreading throughout a hospital, so by using the privacy screens to separate patients, the risk is lowered.
- High-quality fabric. When you purchase screens ensure that they are made from quality fabric so that they will last longer and save you money.
Tips for Getting More Value Out of Hospital Privacy Curtains for Infection Control
The number of sickly people who move through hospitals makes the facilities a breeding ground for germs and bacteria. You can achieve extra prevention against infections by investing in privacy curtains for infection control. Here are some ways you can further enhance the benefits of these curtains.
- Use gloves. To prevent having to wash curtains more regularly, doctors and nurses should be encouraged to wear protective gloves when handling curtains.
- Keep it tidy. To make it easier to maintain good hygiene, fabrics with an antimicrobial quality are perfect for hospital use. Make sure that the curtain is tied up or out of the way of visitors’ hands to keep it clean.
- Have extra stock. When ordering curtains for your hospital or clinic, ensure that you purchase extra stock so that you can change the curtains often.
Why Trust Us Regarding Privacy Curtains in Hospitals
For over more than 30 years, we have proven ourselves to be one of the leading Manufacturers suppliers of products designed for various medical facilities, such as a privacy curtain track. As a family-run business, we aim to provide our customers with the best service and quality goods available. Our products are resilient and long-lasting, ensuring that you won’t need to replace them often.
Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.