Antimicrobial Hospital Curtains
Why You Can Benefit From Antimicrobial Hospital Curtains
You can benefit from antimicrobial hospital curtains. Whether you’re considering these versatile curtains for your hospital, clinic or medical rooms, they are your secret superpower in the fight against germs and bacteria.
The Benefits of Antimicrobial Curtains
ABOUT FRESCHE Fresche Bioscience is a company, specialising in the research, development, and marketing of new generation biocides which provide human safe, broad spectrum, long term, eco-friendly microbial control and protection. For further information please visit Fresche Group.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Fresche Bioscience SI QAC antimicrobial treatments function by penetrating and terminally destroying the delicate cell membrane of bacterial and fungal organisms. This is effectively achieved by mechanically setting a series of molecular “road spikes” on a surface, which attracts and destroy pathogens through a process known as lysis. For further information on its mode of action please visit Fresche Group
FRESCHE-TEX is a new generation multi-benefit, high-performance treatment for natural and synthetic textiles and fibres. FRESCHE-TEX has a non-chemical mode of action, and it will not leach from the textile substrate or deplete in microbial efficacy. It is green, clean, sustainable and completely safe for people, pets, plants and the environment.
- Manufactured from sustainable and renewable materials.
- Contains no heavy metals, poisons, toxic chemicals, carcinogens or endocrine disruptive compounds.
- Fresche is safe for people, plants, pets and the planet.
- In final life, FRESCHE-TEX biodegrades to form oxygen, nitrogen and common sand.
- FRESCH-TEX “locks and bonds” to treated textiles and fibres, where it delivers continuing, broad spectrum bacterial, fungal, mould and odour control.
- As Fresche is not consumed by the disinfection process, it delivers continuing, safe, durable, high-performance microbial protection of the treated textile.
- Does not leach from the treated surface on which it is applied, and therefore it will not deplete in microbial performance or efficacy.
- FRESCH-TEX active destroys bacteria and fungus by mechanical mode of action and not chemical interaction.
This mode of action ensures terminal control of harmful micro organisms, and will not promote the building of microbial resistance
- Clean, fresh and odour free, textile retain their ‘newness’ longer.
- Oeko-Tex approved for skin safe
- Fabrics tested with FRESCH-TEX have demonstrated antimicrobial performance, even after 50 industrial washes which is critical for fabrics such as bed screens and bedspreads.
These curtains are a fantastic asset for various sensitive environments. Here are some things you can look forward to:
- Antimicrobial cubicle curtains help you eliminate the growth of bacteria that may develop over time. The curtains’ design aid staff in providing ideal environments to curb the spread of bacteria or germs, which can be harmful to humans. Not only is this vital in hospitals, but it is also imperative in other environments where many people frequently visit.
- These types of curtains are easy to clean and keep hygienic. Due to the nature of the material used, you can easily wipe down antimicrobial curtains without any future issues or potential damage. It’s both quick and efficient, ideal for high traffic environments you need to keep hygienic.
- Due to the nature of the fabric, strong cleaning chemicals do not impact their effectiveness or longevity. You can use strong, high-quality products that provide a deep clean without concern about damaging the drapes.
Common Mistakes Made When Using Antimicrobial Curtains in a Hospital
There may be many impeccable benefits associated with these types of curtains, but there are also errors you can make when using them. Look out for these common pitfalls:
- A frequent mistake made when buying antimicrobic curtains is not buying them from a reputable company. Ensure that the institution you support is established and has a credible reputation with health and safety products or services.
- Another issue that people may come across is the misconception that cheaper is better. Although it’s easy to see why one would want to save money where possible, this could mean that you lose out on better quality products. It’s better to invest in good quality that may last longer or have a warranty instead of a cheaper product that may carry no warranty.
About Quicksew Total Concept Creations
Quicksew Total Concept Creations offers several products to upgrade your home or office setting, including items such as hospital privacy curtains. Other products you can buy for your home or workspace includes office seating, screens, lighting and more.
Call us for more information on what other valuable products we have on offer.